Monday, August 12, 2013

iKon Open Comb with Bulldog Handle


Shave of the Day
August 13, 2013
•Pre De Provence soap
•EverReady C40 boar brush
•Ikon Open Comb head, Bulldog handle
•Shark Super Chrome blade (1)
•Pinaud Clubman aftershave
The iKon Open Comb is a great razor. Added to my toolbox is the Bulldog Handle. The handle I bought with the OSS head was too long for my liking. The Bulldog handle is just right for me.
Pre De Provence is always a refreshing soap. The OC razor worked efficiently with the Shark Super Chrome.
The Clubman is always a great finish. A scent that you might remember from childhood, a visit to the barber, a scratchy neck from the hair, ...and the scent of Clubman.
Follow my blog at www.wetshavingjournal.com

- Posted using BlogPress from my iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment