Friday, August 9, 2013

Gillette Milord TTO

Shave of the Day
August 9, 2013

•Omega Shaving Cream:(
•Kingsley badger brush
•Gillette Milord razor
•Bluebird blade (6)
•Old Spice O S aftershave

I don't like creams, but for the third time Amazon sent a cream when I ordered a soap. The invoice lists what I ordered, but they picked the wrong product. At least the Omega products are packaged identically, with the only difference being the word soap vs cream. Last time I got two tubes of Proraso when I ordered Tubs.

Enough complaining, the Omega was great. The Milord again performed well with no sign of pulling, even on the sixth use of the blade.

O S is a great finish to any shave. I love the citrus base. My supply is almost gone.

It's Friday!

Follow my shaving blog at www.wetshavingjournal.com



- Posted using BlogPress from my iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment