Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cobra Classic


Shave of the Day
July 4, 2013

•Proraso red tub soap
•Kingsley badger brush
•Cobra Classic razor
•Kai Captain Titan Mild blade (3)
•Mennen Skin Bracer Cooling Blue aftershave

Yes, the Cobra is that good. The Kai blades are nice, but I prefer the Feather Professional blades. The blade is bigger than a regular injector blade. These blades are designed to be used in shavettes, like the Artists Club.

The only complaint I have is that I have some difficulty shaving just under the corners of my nose. The end of the blade is protected by the razor.

While this razor commands a high price, is only available from Classic Shaving, and is hard to get, it is a worthwhile endeavor to acquire one.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment